Strawberry Cupcake


Hello World..I just wanna tell you something..Woohyun is my brother,Sungyeol is my cousin,Sungjong is my friend,Hoya is my dancing partner,Dongwoo is my grandma and guess who is my grandpa..It's definitely Sunggyu...


► My Biography
► My Stuff
► My Friends
► My Diary



Put your Cbox here. Make sure the correct measure of the width of your Cbox.


Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una


Older Post | Newer Post
♥DECEMBER♥
Monday 5 December 2011 | 12:37 | 0 Sweet Cupcake
My December is not too good.....latety,I'm not doing good...but it's okay coz everyone hve their own answer for their problem...but not me....what's going on??right nw my head feel really miserable...god...what i'm going to do??it's quite hard to deal with people nowadays..it's okay if u hate me but u can't treat me like this....it feels like everyone is pushing against me right now..but  Y??I thought this pretty December might bring me some relief coz it's my bornday month but otherwise it makes myself literally sick all of this......can i just run away to paris and go on shopping.......please..........leave me alone....

Labels: