Strawberry Cupcake


Hello World..I just wanna tell you something..Woohyun is my brother,Sungyeol is my cousin,Sungjong is my friend,Hoya is my dancing partner,Dongwoo is my grandma and guess who is my grandpa..It's definitely Sunggyu...


► My Biography
► My Stuff
► My Friends
► My Diary



Put your Cbox here. Make sure the correct measure of the width of your Cbox.


Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una


Older Post
♥2012♥
Sunday 1 January 2012 | 21:55 | 0 Sweet Cupcake

Happy NewYear to all the readers..As u know today is 1 January 2012..It's akward a litle coz I have to write 2012 not 2011...kekeke..Btw,,today I go sad news about my friends.Do u know that...Currently in Japan:Earthquake at 7.0 magnitude..I hope they will be okay..I think maybe you all confused b'coz i said I have friends in Japan..kekeke.Actually all people are my friends..kekeke..Okay back to main..Actually I have many wish in 2012...Starting from today I'm Aylla Ramli declare that I'm 15 years old..keke.....

♥THIS IS MY WISH♥
♥Get Straight's A in all examination
♥Lost some weight(this is my wish everyday)
♥Love everyone around me(kekeke)
♥Obey to my mummy order
♥No more talking back behind others
♥Go travel to German n Korea
♥Wear Tudung(I guess)
♥Save money(so I can buy anything)
♥Go to fashion week(I love it damn much)



Labels: